At Rite Bite, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, phone into our company or supply products or services to us. It details how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about products and services, request a brochure, submit feedback on our customer survey or if you fill out an online enquiry form. In addition, we will collect information about you if you phone, email or fax into the organisation with a question or query or if you supply us with products or services.
The personal information we collect might include your name, company, job title, address, email address, telephone numbers, fax number, country of residence, IP address, information regarding what pages are accessed and when, and information about the products you are interested in.
We may use your information to:
• process orders that you have submitted;
• dealing with enquires on any of our products and services;
• seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
• notify you of changes to our services;
• send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about campaigns, promotions, customer surveys and promotions of our associated companies goods and services;
• manage the product or service contract provided to us from you;
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about the exciting products and services we offer, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
• access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
• require the organisation to change incorrect or incomplete data;
• require the organisation to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
• object to the processing of your data where the organisation is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing; and
• ask the organisation to stop processing data for a period if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override the organisation's legitimate grounds for processing data.
Cookies are small files saved to your computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about your interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide you with a tailored experience within our website.